WARNING: This might violate MySpace Terms & Conditions and might cause your MySpace profile to be deleted.
This is how to do it:
- If you still don't have the player in your MySpace profile, go to MySpace Music, click on the My Music tab, search for your favorite songs, and add up to 10 songs to your My Public Playlist > My Profile Playlist. (Everytime you add a song, it will automatically added to the Public Playlist)
- Check the added songs by clicking on the My Profile Playlist link. You can manage the song position in the playlist here.
- After you done editing the playlist, test it by clicking on the Open Player button.
- Now view your MySpace profile (myspace.com/yourprofile). It might took a while for the player to appear in your profile.
- If you already have the player in your profile, view the source code of the profile page. (right-click > view source).
- Search for this strings: <!--[if !IE]>--> <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/Main.swf" width=
- Copy everything starting from <object type= to </object>
- Go to your blogger dashboard, add a new HTML widget to your blog, and paste the code in the widget. You can try to change the width and height to match you blog sidebar.
- Now you're done and can enjoy the music on your own blog. If you want to change the songs, just go to your MySpace Music.