Thursday, January 15, 2009

3D Digg Guy Modelled in CATIA V5

I've seen the smallest Digg logo which is only about 2 microns. Impressive. Also the largest Digg logo by an artist in Deviantart. I thought maybe I should try making something like that. Since I don't know how to use any 3D graphic software, I used a Computer Aided Design (CAD) software CATIA V5. The image file is not really impressive because I've altered it with Photoshop. This logo might be suitable for being an icon. You can use this image with any way you wanted to but please don't forget me ok.


1 attacks:

khasyikelvin_ January 15, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

salam,
terima kasih untuk singgah~
sejuk ker blog saya?
hahahahaha~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nang it

  © Duan Says... The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP