Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Body of Lies

Directed by Ridley Scott, the same director of G.I Jane, Gladiator, Hannibal, Black Hawk Down, American Gangster, and other great movies, with Russell Crove and Leonardo DeCaprio in the front line, I really expect this to be another great movie. Already have 1 nomination even just for the soundtrack. Need to watch it as soon as possible. I hope to see something like the Spy Game, Bourne Identity or othe Bourne series coz I love them so much or Enemy of the States kind of story. I really like the covert operation type of movies because they have good stories and actions together. Added with award-winning performance of Russell Crowe like in the Gladiator, Cinderella Man, A Beautiful Mind or DeCaprio's The Departed, Titanic, The Aviator, Catch Me If You Can. Wow I used not to like him but actually I like a lot of his movies. I'll write a review right after I watch the movie.

0 attacks:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nang it

  © Duan Says... The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP